So yesterday I was reading my dear UC’s rad post about you and how you shouldn’t be a dad and of course it got me thinking about you… and lighting struck (I ran for cover) cause dude, you already ARE a dad. Now stick with me here… as much as you’ve said in the past that you don’t want to be a dad you totally already are one you just don’t know it! But the evidence is pretty strong.
Case in point…
-You rock a dadcase for all your carry on’s and IBM thinkpads
– You wear weird clothes that don’t match
– Of these clothes you can’t align the buttons properly
– You buy the same pair of shoes (the nike’s) because you like them and don’t want to try anything new
– You wear shiz you got for free like the lobster hat. In public
– Like any good dad you start the day with a fresh Newspaper and a crisp polo shirt and bring along a light jacket “just in case”
The only thing you have left to do is buy a fanny pack, wear black socks with your sandals and use a phone holster on your belt, which I dubbed on my very own dad: “The Dad Phone” and you might as well be living in a split level ranch in Sheboygan, WI. As Robert Pattinson, DAD (and insurance salesman)
Who’s your daddy?
PS Do you ever think sometimes Twilight might be TOO big a part of your life? UC breaks it down over at LTT
Get in the daily chat at the Forum and see all the latest as it happens!