Yesterday was Moon’s birthday. Hopefully you remembered and you zipped up the hill to her house & wished her a happy birthday properly in person, but in case you didn’t, I have an idea.
You should date her. I already live vicariously through Moon’s boy stories, and I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy them even MORE if they had words like “Then Rob & I got Kogi & went back to his place.” or “I bought Rob shampoo yesterday- and taught him how to use it.”
So here is a list of 10 reasons why I KNOW you’d like Moon enough to date her:
- She’s got a nice Rack
- She’s extremely intelligent. She’ll discuss the latest pretentious book you are currently reading (she probably already has it on her nightstand) and then discuss pop culture with you in the next breath
- She’ll throw you a damn good birthday theme party- it’ll be something no one has ever thought of before… like a Hot Pocket party or a party where you come dressed as your favorite Frozen Snack (I call the Klondike bar). Or something really cliche- like Harry Potter. (I CALL CHO CHAN)
- She’ll introduce you to bands you’ve never heard of and then get you tickets to their shows.
- She’s a great DD.
- She LOVES to karaoke
- She likes younger men
- Her mom ALREADY loves you- no pressure there.
- She loves dogs. Flash & Patty RIP
- Dick & Clare would EAT her up. Seriously. Parents DREAM about their kids bringing home girls like her. Plus she’s NEVER been caught smoking pot by the paparazzi. GRANDMA PATTINSON APPROVED!!
After the jump, enjoy more birthday surprises for Moon!
(don’t know what PSSSST Is? DUDE- it’s the only reason I pass off unwashed hair as cute hair some days! Get it now!)
Happy Birthday Moon! Love me & Rob,
I asked a few people to share some thoughts about Moon today. Read these and then tell me she’s not the best person who has ever lived! Or that Rob should SERIOUSLY date her like NOW!
- I love Moon because even though we’ve never met, I feel like we’ve known each other for years.
- I love Moon for her flamboyant love of ‘Nsync and how she owns it.
- I love Moon for our late night chats whether I’m baring my soul or complaining about the kool-aid drinking.
- I love Moon for making me crack up on a regular basis
- I love Moon because she’s always so calm, cool and collected, it sure takes a lot to rattle this girl
- I love Moon because we’d make EPIC quizzo partners (if only we lived in the same city!)
- I love Moon because she asked me in all seriousness if there are tofu cheese steaks in Philly, to which I laughed and then laughed some more
The truth of the matter is–we were instant friends. It was the moment that we were standing in the Hot Topic line for the Twilight DVD release…we turned to each other in disgust after we heard the girl on the other side of the barricade screaming “I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN!” and our friendship was immediate. “That girl needs to shut up!” We both declared. and so it was. Funny how such a small thing can turn into such a great and hopefully lifelong friendship. I love your humor, kindness, and our “family” dinners at Big Daddy’s favorite, The Olive Garden, where we took the “tour of italy” by storm. I love waiting in line with you for premieres and our schemings of where to go and where to look for Rob when he’s in LA (even if we are a bit “creepy” sometimes). But hey, that’s “normal” right? Here’s to a few more years of crazy Twilightedness and more “normal” years down the line. I love u, Moon! <3.
Hisoneandonly *real life friend of ours!
- Moon can tear it UP on the dance floor, girl can shake her booty and is a good time
- Moon is super thoughtful and caring and shows it real well through gifts/cards/creative stuff
- Moon is true to herself. example: is unashamed of expressing her love for underage boys;
- Moon can dance to glasvegas and then be just as excited when beiber comes on right after
- Moon is hilarious! keeps it real and doesn’t take shit
- Moon makes delicious cupcakes
- I love moon because she knows the location of delicious fish tacos and knows that Kogi is a special gift from the Gods Of Korean Barbeque to her and I.
- I love Moon for being afraid of fangirls.
- I love Moon for knowing the location of youtube videos starring a one Mr. Ryan Gosling in all his Mickey Mouse Club glory.
“I know your shits not weak!”
- The way you always says ‘myello’ or how you send a shock to my senses with a link to a picture of rob hugging a teddy bear instead of saying hello. This makes us trade 4 letter words back and forth for the first 5 minutes of our conversation.
- I love you for all the plans we have, basements with dogs in doily collars, intersections with wedding dresses on…
- Anytime I want my heart ripped out of my chest, I just chat you up and we listen to Rob sing and lament about how yes, in fact, we do still love him more every time we hear him sing.
- On a serious note, I am so richly blessed to have you in my life, a friend i think of far more often than I get the chance to talk to. Love you Moon!!!! xoxoxoxo
I love Moon because:
- There’s zero drama with Moon. And that’s saying a lot with this fandom!
- Moon’s seen Rob in person a bojillion times & never fails to text me gems such as, “OMG–Black beanie!” Brilliant.
- Have you seen her hair? It’s better than Barbie’s hair. (I said this last year, but seriously…it’s worthy of repeating.)
- When I quote random lines from Steel Magnolias or Almost Famous, she gets it. Every time! (“Feck you!”)
- She appreciates The Golden Girls. “Your heart is true, you’re a pal and a confidante…”
- For better or for worse, Moon introduced me to Justin Bieber. ‘Nuff said.
And I love you Moon because whether it’s talking twitter avis, bitching about her, feeling like giving up, forgetting why we started, worrying about jobs and money, or talking faith politics or boys…you are the only one who truly makes me feel normal in all of this. I know that if you think it too, then I’m a-ok 🙂 I love you Moon!
Thanks to Brookie, Janet & JodieO for all the help! Most of the RobPorn was JodieO’s creation for Robsten4Life’s birthday last week. Big LTR Happy Bday to R4L! XO