Rumors are swirling down from Vancouver that you two may have had a little tiff. Sure Rob showed up a day after the other kiddos and sure he was wearing that paint splattered jacket and you look sorta snappy usually. But why would you boys be fighting? You’re both Brits, you’re both… interesting… why wouldn’t you be BFF’S?
- Is Rob a Tottenham fan and David is an Arsenal fan and it came to blows when debating who was the better team?
- Did Rob misplace his favorite lobster hat and David grabbed it by accident thinking it was his? You know baldies get cold!
- Now that Rob’s been off for a week you guys fought over who had the better beard. Taylor thought Rob did but KStew liked David’s and it just went to hell from there
- They’re both awkward talkers slash mumblers. Was it all just a big misunderstanding at the coffee machine over cream and stir sticks being confused for “you dream of their dicks.”
- Who ate the last hot pocket at craft services? Clearly David Slade is a big fan as well, obviously it shows a little more on him than Rob. Sadly, the production will be without a microwave for the rest of the shoot because it lost it’s life in a battle till the death.
We got enough shiz to worry about with Eclipse, we don’t need you guys fighting over the last Capri Sun in the cooler. So boys it’s time to declare a truce or at least save the fighting for behind closed doors, you know Fight Club Style. And you know what the first rule of Fight Club is, right?! YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
Can’t we just all get along?
HAPPY WEEKEND everyone!! What other reasons could Rob and David possible be fighting? What are things Brit boys fight about? EDUCATIONAL MOMENT! Share!