I’ve already written to Jimmy Fallon about how much of a Twilight Fanboy he is so since you’re scheduled to appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight, I gotta tell you how much this means to me as a fan of Jimmy and well I guess of you but mostly of Jimmy. He’s taken over for Conan in the Late Night spot and kept me watching with his hilarious antics like “Lick it for Ten” where people lick random stuff for ten bucks, Live Charades, Karaoke and “Real Housewives of Late Night.” It’s always super fun and way better than a normal interview on chat shows when the celebs participate in the fun stuff… so I’ve come up with a few ideas if you want to have some fun…
Things you could lick for ten:
- The socks a Twihard has been wearing while sleeping in line outside of the theater where the red carpet event for RM will be
- The microwaved carrot you told us about once
- The armpit or a hole in the Stoli shirt
- The part in KStews hair after a transatlantic flight
- TomStu’s puffy white sneakers
Songs you can Karaoke:
- Straight Outta Compton (for your love of NWA)
- Anything by Justin Beiber (in honor of UC being in the audience, bitch!)
- Total Eclipse of the Heart (ya know start getting in some subliminal marketing for Eclipse)
All those are great and fine and all but really the hallmark of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is his reoccurring episodes of “Robert is Bothered“ where Jimmy dresses up in a costume that makes him look like the Edward version of you complete with Cullen Crest wrist band, sits in a tree and talks about stuff that bothers him. It’s practically a national holiday amongst my friends when Jimmy does a new episode of Bothered. So why don’t you just make a couples girls dreams come true and do BOTHERED with Jimmy. Here are a couple things you could be Bothered about…
- Those commercials for Parenthood (the new show on NBC) – Are they all parents? Isn’t that one guy from PUNK’D? Man, that dude from Six Feet Under got old! Can Ron Howard and Brian Grazer be more of an egomaniacal that they get top billing above the talent and they’re just the producers?!Who cares?! BOTHERED!
More Bothered after the jump
- Peeps – those marshmallow shaped Easter treats – Are they a marshmallow or a sugar coasted candy? When you open the package and against your better judgment, eat one, get a stomach ache and then go back 10 minutes later to eat the last one and it’s already stale and hard. BOTHERED!
- The end of the Olympics- You got used to being able to watch Estonia vs China in Curling at 3 in the morning. You became an expert on all the rules of two man luge, you tried out speed skating on the pond behind you house, you even know all the lyrics to Oh Canada now and just when you were getting measured for your own men’s figure skating outfit (plaid and sequins of course) they take it all away. BOTHERED!
- Frozen Yogurt – It’s not ice cream and it’s not yogurt. What is this icy dairy product? BOTHERED!
So, I hope you hear my plea but if not, you’re also gonna be on the same show with HALL and eff-ing OATES!!! If you haven’t already you should start growing a mustache in honor of the these god’s of the 80s music scene. Also try to jump in on backup vocals to Private Eyes, if you can. Ya know, cause that wouldn’t make me bothered AT ALL!
Also if you see UC in the audience give her a special wink and maybe mouth what room number at the No-tell Motel you’re staying in so she can come over and uh… “interview” you… yea. Don’t worry about me, I’ll just be here crying while i rearrange my living room listening to Justin Beiber* on repeat.
PS If you haven’t seen all the episodes of Robert is Bothered, than seriously GO NOW!!!!
So will you be watching Jimmy tonight to see Robert HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed, lighting candles, praying) Bothered?! Are we hella jealous of UC and all the other gals who get to see Rob at Jimmy tonight (YES!!!), Jimmy fans what do you want to see Rob do the most on the show?
*I lied you caught me, it’ll be Never Think and Let Me Sign on repeat
DON’T FORGET TO BUY YOUR REMEMBER ME TICKETS at Fandango!!!!!!!!!!