Is it really the end of 2009? I have a suggestion for anyone wanting a year to pass by in the blink of an eye- run a blog about you. This year FLEW BY for me! It wouldn’t be the end of the year without telling you what our Rob-solutions are for 2010. So without further ado, in 2010 we promise to…
- Have some sort of LTR representation at the Remember Me premiere cuz seriously, there’s going to be one in NYC right? I mean, the movie was shot there. It’d kinda be a kick in the face of NYC if there wasn’t a big screening or something you’d show up to. Plus it would make it SO much easier for me to be there. I’m pretty sure if I try to have THIS conversation with my husband, I won’t be going anywhere. “Hey hunny. I want to go to LA for the weekend to…. visit Moon” “You just saw her. And aren’t you going in June to see some stupid Twilight movie?” “Yes. But…. well, she’s sad. I want to comfort her” “Why is she sad?” “Uhh…something happened and… she…” “Are you lying?” “Um..” “Why do you really want to go to LA?” “Uh, Rob Pattinson has another movie…” “Is this one about vampires?” “No…..” “Will you lust over him more than you already do.” “Um…. probably” “You can’t go.” So with all the executive producer power bestowed on you, can you make a NYC premiere happen?
- We vow to become BFF with Stephanie Ritz and while we’re out for a “girls day” Moon will distract her with the newest Blahniks at Barneys while I grab her phone and text you, as Stephenie, and ask you to meet her and her “hot new friends.”
- When we watch Remember Me we’ll try to stifle our moans to only 3-4 times. It’s not really fair since Moon has already seen the movie and knows whats coming and can prepare herself, but I figure if I’m generous and allow her 1 moan and take her other 3, I can moan 7 times and it’ll all average out to 3-4 each.
- In 2010 we will create a counter to tally every time you duplicate an outfit
- Infiltrate the Land of Dreamers pyramid-scheme steet team for Sam, Bobby and Marcus by befriending them and learning their secrets. Then after being voted Vice Presidents, we will usurp the presidency with a hostile takeover. This will give us the freedom to drive the britpack EVERYWHERE they want to go when they’re in our town(s). Boys got the munchies at 4 am but we’re sleeping soundly? Too bad. We’re gonna get our asses up and take them to the 24 hour Sonic. Our jobs as presidents of a pyramid schemey street team depend on it.
- Watch every film or TV show that Rob has ever been in enough times so that next time we’re together we can dramatically reenact important scenes for your viewing pleasure. Moon already called Daniel Gale, so I’ll reluctantly be Salvador Dali. We were so excited about this resolution that we started discussing it yesterday:
Moon: I can’t wait to see The Tuck
UC: I can’t wait to do The Tuck
Moon: oh wait… I can see The Tuck at any time!
UC: Not mine!
a secret message
Counting back from 10, here are the Top 10 Rob Pattinson moments of 2009 voted on by YOU!
9. New Moon
8. Remember Me in NYC
6. Wrist-holding picture
5. Twilight Commentary
4. Shirtless Edward
2. Vanity Fair
And thanks to Natalie, our Rob/Ray-ban expert, for her holiday “Best of 2009” Ray-ban Rob video:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! XOXO
Moon & I are in n’ out (that’s what she said. And Big Daddy just groaned) this weekend with holiday travels and such XOXO