You know what today is right? It’s Speculation Thursday. You know how we like to start series ’round here and do them 5 times and then forget about them? This is one of those special times. And special times call for special hugs… it’s the least you can do for wishing you the best 23rd birthday EVER yesterday…
Today we’re going to speculate about a bunch of rumors our wonderful readers have sent us. Some of these rumors are actually first-hand experiences, so I’m not sure how much spectulation is needed, but we’re gonna do it anyway. Now you might feel the need to say, “But UC, that topic you wrote about would be better suited over at LTT” but you just need to shush your mouth. I make the rules. I am the boss, and I say even if it isn’t directly linked to you but has to do with Twilight, then it’s good enough for LTR. Because, let’s face it, Twilight is all about Robert Pattinson, anyway. You think I sit on my ass for hours a day writing just because I like a story about vampires? Um, hell no. I like you. And not for your acting abilities either. (Wow– word vomit. I must still be high from the pot filled, ding dong center of your birthday cake.)
Anyway…. let the speculation begin…
UnintendedChoice who is suddenly craving nachos & funions
- You’re a sleepy-head: Our dear friend, hisoneandonly, has a friend who called her Sunday morning to let her know “That guy, Robert Pattinson” was on his flight and sitting across from him. After she stopped screaming, she asked if he got a picture or captured your drool in an airtight container. He replied no because: #1, he’s a dude. #2, they were sitting in first class and #3 you slept the entire time. Aww… I know what those Robstens are saying, but I think you were sleepy Robbie because you were up all night penning a new song for my birthday next month, right? That’s my speculation!
- Sam Bradley may try to hit on you next time you see him: So we have a Nashville spy who was at Sam Bradley & Bobby’s Long’s show last month. She happened to see a really odd situation go down. I’ll let her tell it:
Sam has this guy friend who was at the show. I’m not sure what his role is, but his name is Mark. So while we were waiting to meet Sam outside for the “meet and greet,” this bleached-blonde girl with her boobs hanging out and her friends go up to Sam & Mark. They were telling Sam they would get him free drinks if he made out with his friends, so Sam gave a few pecks to his male friend. Yes he did! I had my camera pointing at them, while hiding behind my sister so they wouldn’t see me, and he did it like three times and I had my mouth open watching and forgot to click. It happened so fast. I was so confused as to why he kept kissing him really quickly and then would look at the nashwhores, so I guess they weren’t satisfied. That’s why they kissed three times.
Well then the friend Mark (who was British) enjoyed another make out session with one of the girls so she could get free drinks. Also, Mark dressed like a Jonas brother, but that is besides the point. After Mark makes out with the bleach blonde girl, she turns to her friends and says “you guys owe me drinks,” and Mark looks like he completed his mission in coming to America.
Sam kissed a guy for free booze! I get it. One time a guy promised me a jagermeister hat if I flashed a video camera. I was offended. But then he said it was for educational purposes and would never leave his home but he might show it to his “doctor” friends. That was different. So I did it. I can never pass up free beer hats. I’m gonna speculate that Sam is not gay, but might just be a bit broke and in need of the free booze.
- Access Hollywood reads us on a daily basis: One of our original gals, Carter, kindly informed us of a pretty huge thing for LTT/LTR that we missed out on a few months back. Remember when we showed the first deleted scene from Twilight on 3/5/09 (I know you have all your fav blog post dates memorized)? Well, as always, all the gals and 2 unicorns kicked it with hilarious comments, such as: Labtwerd at 5:53pm “That man is like melted butter on my bagel.” and Soccermom at 8:56pm “Rob could be kissing a pig and I’d be turned on!” and Vanessaj at 10:26pm “I keep replaying it over and over….his eyes, his mouth, his expressions…….*sigh* *thud*… Might be time for that cold shower.”
The very next day, Access Hollywood showed THIS special clip:
Yep, Access Hollywood stole our comments (Thanks for the credit, by the way..) I speculate that Access Hollywood execs are checking LTT & LTR each and every morning when they first log on to their computers and are planning how to surprise The Quad with tickets to the New Moon premiere PLUS a special Quad date with you, Robert Thomas Pattinson the Great.
Oh, we’re not done! After the jump see what our Vancouver spy dug up for us!
- Paps sit in trees: Our Vancouver spy was at a super secret location where she and her friend where the only non crew members! They had specific instructions of what they could and could not discuss (even to each other) and since New Moon is still called an “Untitled Sports Movie,” they discussed the Quarterback, of course! (Which gives me inspiration for another episode of the series I started the other day “What if Robert Pattinson wasn’t famous.” What if you were a football quarterback?) During the first few hours they were there, a security guard (or at least, a guy with a walkie-talkie) came out of the trees to one side of them and told the person ‘babysitting’ them that he had caught a pap up a tree. I’m gonna speculate that’s because you and Kristen were up there K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
Set-Stalkers have the worst fashion: I’m not surprised by this tidbit of information, but our Vancouver Spy also took this delightful picture of a set-stalker in stirrup pants, baggy nylons & heels. 100 bucks that this girl also has the Pattinson Tattoo
- Twilight- Unfriendly to Turkeys: Our Vancouver spy discovered that a turkey farm that was next to Bella’s house had a mass kill before they were going to shoot the scene where Sam finds Bella in the woods. They had to stop production for the whole day. Our spy isn’t sure whether it was because the gobbling of the turkeys would have been too loud or the traffic of the turkey trucks would have been too distracting, but she said you could smell the farm down the road from the set. And there was an entire day’s delay on production because thousands of turkeys were being killed! I’m gonna spectulate that you may have enjoyed a turkey burger that night in your hotel room.
Kristen, gulp, actually likes fans?: One of the van drivers for the cast told our Vancouver spy about one night when Kristen & Rob were filming in North Van. It was late at night and there were crowds waiting, as usual. It was very cold out. At the end of filming, sometime early in the morning, Rob & Kristen were leaving and saw two girls who literally had been there ALL night. They were curled up in their sleeping bags to keep warm, and they had fallen asleep. They asked the van driver to pull over and they woke the girls up! I’m gonna spectulate that if there was a chance that Rob was to fall in love with them, despite the fact that they were crazy set stalkers who braved the cold and late hours to meet the cast, he was probably turned off by their morning breath.
- UC is going to the 100Monkey’s evening show in Southampton, PA on May 23rd: This is a true fact, Rob, and I’d love to get a whole little group of Philly-area LTT/LTRers to go with me. I have some details, but not much because the show promoters seem to be the WORST EVER. So e-mail me at email@example.com if you’re interested in meeting up! We’ll work out details. I spectulate that Jackson will try to get me to wear the banana suit and I’ll say “hell no, but I’ll steal your cell phone and grab Rob’s number!” Update: I’ve firmed up some details, so check it out in the forum. Email me if you want to be on our reservation!