*try not to hate me too much for this letter*
Now that I’ve seen you in person FIVE times, I can safely say that seeing you yesterday at the Ellen DeGeneres Show was probably my favorite. But why? I thought back on these five special occasions and here’s what I’ve come up with…
01. Comic Con 09 – Sharing you with about 8 gagillion other crazy twihards ain’t really my style and you were way too far away for my liking
02. Hotel Cafe-gate – I’m pretty sure any time I see you with the mullet will be one of my least favorites but it was definitely the closest I’ve ever been to you but also the most weird and most drama filled. NO THANKS!
03. TwiTour, Hollywood & Highland – Bands, goths, gay teen boys with bedazzled shirts, you and the rest of the holy trinity introducing your fellow cast, yea this is pretty high up there!
04. New Moon World Premiere – You were a blur of hair, fine tailoring, blood curdling screams and lost german tourists but you were in a SUIT and that always floats my boat
05. Ellen DeGeneres Show 09 – There was just something about you… maybe it was seeing Dick and Clare (looking so fabulous, seriously, Clare shut it down!) and your sisters and people who looked to be some kind of aunts and uncles whom we now refer to as The Duke and Duchess of South Barnes. Or maybe it was the flannel that looked to be semi new that we had never seen you in before. Or maybe it was just Ellen’s jovial nature or the fact she pulled out the Zygote pictures or maybe cause she didn’t ask you about KStew and we didn’t care. Or just maybe it was because at the end of your segment You and Ellen came back to the riff-raff room (aka over flow room backstage) where we were banished and UC, lilcrazycow and I held hands (yup, we did) and gazed upon what I can only call “your glow-y-ness” as you really looked at people in the room, making eye contact (yes, with us!) and appearing really appreciative before you were whisked away to fly off on the never ending New Moon Press tour. But I really think it was probably a little of all the above that made it such a great moment.
Let’s do it again, shall we?
PS I hear people are starting an “I hate Moon” fanclub ;) Do you want to join Rob, I’ve already applied to be the President, you can be my VP
I’m pretty sure I’ll get mad hate for reminding everyone how many times I’ve seen you, but what can a Moon do? We gotta take these chances when we get them so at least there are a couple semi sane people in the audience to report back! Won’t you still love us? Also don’t forget to set your DVR’s for the Ellen show THIS FRIDAY and just maybe (dear god i hope not) you’ll see us fangirl out like a couple 12 yr olds.