Can you believe it’s been 10 months? No, not since you last washed your hair. Try again. Nope. I think Kristen smiled once back in April. You’re getting closer, but I think it’s been over a year since Hot Pockets had that pepperoni pizza recall (feels just like yesterday, huh? That was a long 4 days…) No no… it’s been eleven months since you bought found your last shirt near a hotel dumpster. Fine. I’ll just tell you. Today is the 10 month anniversary of LTR!
We can’t believe it. It feels just like yesterday that we had 4 commenters (holla christapie, hisoneandonly aja,& vickyb xo), hadn’t yet talked about the Dadcase or confessed our love for “Creepy Uncle” Rob. Where has the time gone? Wait- don’t answer that. Cuz I’m pretty sure life has gone on in the last 10 months, and if I consider how much I’ve missed of it while living in my little “Rob Bubble” (the Robble), it might ruin this momentous moment.
To celebrate our 10 month anniversary. I’ve compiled a list of 10 random things about you, LTR or the past 10 months that are worth celebrating:
Ten Random Things from the Past 10 months
1. Favorite Old School Rob Story: You disappear to London for a few weeks. Panic ensues. Vickyb makes this:
2. Favorite letter written to someone other than Rob: To Rob’s ex girlfriend: I hate you a lot but also want to be your friend.
Some highlights include:
Explain (in detail please) what it was like to kiss Robert. Please provide pictures, if you can, and crop yourself out.
Were you the one to take Robert’s flower? Please explain, in detail, what it was like (maybe not the first time, but after a month or so) Please provide pictures, if you can, and crop yourself out.
3. Favorite Breaking it Down Vanity Fair Style with The Quad: The Tuck
You can’t deny the hilarity of EastFriend & WestFriend before they were given those awesome names:
Friend #1: did he have that sicknast stache glued on?
Friend #2: no stache. but his hair looks like ALICE! dude.
Friend #1: I forgive him tenfold.
Moon: looks like a damn wig
UC: you really only saw a teeny tiny view, Friend #1?
Friend #2: i’m sure it is a piece.
Friend #1: I wish the wig was long enough to cover the offensive Tuck
4. Favorite Saturday AM Delight: Oh the famed Saturday AM Delight. The day we came up with as an excuse to not have to be creative one day out of the week. I will watch this every Saturday. And wish I could post it every Saturday because no video has even come close to being 2nd best:
5. Favorite Video that still leaves me speechless: …
(Go back & watch the video at #4. You’ll thank me. Promise)
6. Favorite thing not about Rob that we’ve made about Rob: Dumpsters.
EastFriend, a women very much in love with her handsome husband, made a joke (ahem) about ‘even being willing to go down on Rob back by a dumpster’ (where you’d obviously be, scavenging for a new shirt). The next thing we know, you’re caught by the paps in front of a church, The Quad discusses the dumpster, and it’s used as code for women all over the world. Not to mention Moon & I get emails on a regular basis of pictures of dumpsters deemed appropriate enough to “meet Rob out by.” Plus now I snicker when I’m stuck behind one of those dumpster removing trash trucks.
7. Favorite real life moment: I went to San Diego & got to meet vickyB & MrsP. Vicky picked me up at the train station. I told her she’d recognize me from the sandwich board sign I’d be wearing that said “Letters to Rob (dot) com.” When I got in Vicky’s car, this was my greeting:
8. Favorite crazy fans: Oh how to choose…… I think the poem from the potential serial killer who uses a pink font wins today:
When I first saw you I couldn’t breathe,
It was like god made you just for me.
When you speak it’s like poetry,
When sing it’s heavenly.
I wanted to confess my love to you but can’t,
For you have gave someone that chance.
Why does love blind me so,
For my love for you will surely grow.
I would do anything to be with you,
Even choking your love until she is blue.
All I dream of is kissing you,
But I know that will never be true.
Our worlds are too different.
You live in the world of gold,
And I live in the world that’s cold.
Oh, why my love can’t you be the boy next door,
Instead of being everyone’s shining star.
I have been looking for someone like you all my life,
Now that I found you I want to be your wife.
Oh sweet lord please make this true,
Because Robert Pattinson, I Love You!
9. Favorite “Lists of 10″ I’ve made before today: Easy- I only did one list like that. After explaining Twilight to a virgin friend & saying “Carlisle changed Rob into a vampire” instead of “Edward into a vampire,” I had to confess I may actually like you because you’re Robward
I’ve been telling myself that I crush on you because: 1) you’re incredibly attractive 2) you’re a great actor 3) you’re a great musician 4) you’re extremely humble 5) you just don’t give a damn 6) what else is there to do in the ‘burbs 7) you have a HOT British accent 8 ) you’re hilarious & sarcastic 9) you have an “I don’t give a sh*t about Hollywood” attitude and 10) you’re so freakin’ hot it’s unbelievable. But it turns out the only reason I actually like you is because you played Edward. You’re my Robward- my subconscious doesn’t lie.
10. Favorite non-famous Rob: Myspace gangsta Rob
So Rob.. what have been your favorite moments of the past 10 months? Going to Cannes? Reading my letter to your mom? Being attacked my fan girls in NYC? There have been so many moments.. it’s so hard to choose. Here’s to another 10 (and since this post has taken me ten hours, I promise I won’t be making lists of “Twenty” if we get there!)
And to our LTRers: You’ve made these past 10 months feel like 10 minutes. You rule. We love you. We hope you know that. We’ll save the real sappy stuff for our 1 year. For now, after the jump, enjoy my Top Ten Hottest Rob pics (and don’t hold me to it- they change daily!)
Thanks to all the awesome ladies on twitter who sent in their fav Rob pics. I was overloaded with hottness!
Moon: Thanks for sending me that card that said “I’m here for you. Unless you’re gonna cry. I hate that shit.” Cuz I love you. You’re the best part of the past 10 months. xo