It’s July 3rd. Do you know what that means? Yes, tomorrow is a US holiday you know nothing about, but I’m talking about it being mid-way through 2009. And we’ve gone 1/2 a year without meeting you. And we made a promise to meet you this year. We made a resolution to see you this year. Do you remember our Resolutions we promise to keep longer than a week? Well today we want to check in & see how we’re doing- we need to be held accountable to the committments we’ve made by our LTR peeps, just as Kellan holds you accountable with your lust of Kristen Stewart.
In 2009 we promised to…
1. Bring our readers coverage and live ‘Letters’ from the red carpet premiere of New Moon… Well, the premiere still hasn’t happened so this is still possible (and we haven’t forgotten it- this might be our opportunity to see you, Robbie-dear) but we DID bring you live tweets from the oscars and live blogged the MTV Movie awards for over 50,000 peeps
UC/Moon= .5 People who want us to fail= .5
2. Keep bringing our readers all the best in Rob letters and mild obsessions: Um, let’s do a quick recap of what we’ve brought so far this year:
- UC admitted she’s easy
- Moon wrote a post called Memoirs of a Geisha (and gets best blog title of the year award from UC)
- We had some suggestions on what to do when you get drunk next
- Moon was brilliant with her guesses last week as to what Remember Me is about
Basically it’s ruled, you know that. You’ve read the letters…
UC/Moon= 1.5 People who want us to fail= .5
In 2009 we promised NOT to:
1. Bore our readers with any more news/links of Rob Pattinson’s 2 week old haircut. Time to find something NEW to post about mainstream media! You are boring us. Try finding him playing that guitar he took back to London with him. Now THAT would be newsworthy! DUH!! This was written during that time when all the media peeps found out (weeks late) that you cut your hair. I think it’s safe to assume that we find things out about you, Rob, even before you do. So yes, we’ve stayed ‘prompt’ with our news
UC/Moon= 2.5 People who want us to fail= .5
2. We promise to KEEP our promise to NEVER call Robert Pattinson: BOB. ever. Duh. Never have. Never will
UC/Moon= 3.5 People who want us to fail= .5
See the rest of our recap after the jump!
3. Lastly, our most important resolution and promise for 2009 is: To meet Rob Pattinson and have him fall madly in love with us. Well…. we did write a note to your mom and we think your dad really liked our Dad’s day greeting…so that should get us good in the the parents.. hmmm oh yeah, your bud Sam left us a comment once… sooo that’s pretty good right? I mean, it’s not exactly what we promised to do but…. Okay FINE, we haven’t done that yet. We’ve blogged obsessively for 7 months, scoured the internets for every video, picture, message, or MENTION of you ever, yet you still haven’t met us or fallen in love with us. Our mid-year review is a big FAIL in this case…
UC/Moon= 3.5 People who want us to fail= 1.5
We won’t stand to be beaten by ‘people who want us to fail’ (like your ex girlfriend, Nina Schubert, & Emilie de Ravin- the current biatch vying for your attention), so we have a plan for success:
We’re going to stake out the New Moon premiere a week or two early (We’re taking off work the month of November and we’ll play the timing by ear- every day we’ll drive by the theatre and if it looks like a crowd is starting to gather, we’ll jump right in line- our bags will be packed & in the car, like a soon to be mother in her 9th month of pregnancy). We’re already stocking up on supplies. Tent check. Buckets to pee in check. Comfy clothes for waiting around for weeks check. Something to keep us occupied- portable dvd player with twilight, the bad mother’s handbook, harry potter, the haunted airman, how to be & the summer house check. Food (hot pockets, heineken & other junk- just in case you decide to show up and check out who your committed fans are that wait for weeks in tents) check. Wardrobe (Pattinson pants, Twilight T-shirts, Hot Topic jewelry, lobster hats & our very own Dadcase with your face on it) check. Something twilight-related for you to sign: A huge poster of Edward, A huge poster of us, A huge banner that says LTR.com, a huge poster of Sam Bradley check. And last but not least a ‘vanity-pack’ filled with toiletry necessities just in case after living in a tent for 2 weeks in Hollywood we don’t look our usual gorgeous selves- wanna look our best the first time we meet you! (Uh, as if you can’t look ‘your best’ while wearing the Pattinson pants!) check.
Dressed for Success,
UnintendedChoice & theMoonisDown