Dear LTR girls-
Rob has a question for you…
“Are you havin’ fun?”
Please answer him!
Why yes we’re having tons of fun but we’d be having even MORE fun if you’d give us a little news, something! Anything! Walk around with your fly undone, change the lobster hat to a crab hat, buy some new nike’s, moon (ahem!) someone from a cab window. Dance Monkey, Dance! Whatever, we don’t care we just need something new to dissect into a million pieces and over analyze cause we’re girls and that’s what we do!
So I guess you’ve forced me to make up my own news with the pics of you walking around NYC and riding in cabs. Which is fine, I’m good at role playing and making things up when it comes to you! Yeah.
Picture One – The Momcase
(in a sing-song voice)
Looks like someone read my post about the dadcase… and got a “Mom’s going to the Hamptons for the weekend” case!
What do you have in that thing?
- Green capri pants with a drawstring waist with little pink flamingos on them?
- A bottle of hand sanitizer? (public transportation is SO germ-y!)
- Carton of Virginia Slims? (hey, it’s a long weekend)
- Fifth of Grey Goose?
- Hawaiian shirt for the big party at the Country Club?
- Gift card to Chicos? (never know when you’ll need more capri’s on a moments notice)
- Ziplock baggie of granola and goldfish for your hypoglycemic ‘episodes?’
- “Mom’s Brag Book” with pictures of your “children” and by children I mean Patty Pattz (official LTR/LTT mascot) and Tomstu
Picture Two – Moses’s Cell Phone
Seriously Rob I think this may be the oldest cell phone still in service. I almost expect there to be a half broken antennae attached. What the crap happened to the iphone? Are you bringing back amber screens and roaming charges like it’s 1996?
This is like the “Car Phone” my dad had installed in our car back in the early 90′s for “business” and it had it’s own special holder that attached to the middle console. And you KNEW it was for serious!
But really now my only other option is that it’s the “Jitterbug” phone. You know the one from the commercials with the phones for old people where all they do is call the operator to add a number to the phone and they connect them to some preset numbers?
Seriously Rob, I’m watching Jitterbug commercials thinking of you! Do something!!
Love your face and your jitterbug!
PS now try and get that song out of your head! MOOOhahaha
Don’t forget to pledge your love and devotion to LTT/LTR over at Letters to Twilight today!
And as always the forum awaits you… and it’s friday so that means CRUNK time!
(Don’t miss the giveaway on Lauren’s Bite in celebration of her 100th post week! Congrats!)